- Candidate Roster (2021)
- Republicans Raid New Nassau Libertarian Party
- Rogue politicos seek to take over newly recognized Libertarian Party
- Candidate Roster (2019)
- Press Conference Announcement – Nassau County Libertarian Party candidates held a press conference in response to Nassau GOP arrest and ongoing corruption scandal.
- Libertarian Party evicted from the Long Island Fair at the Old Bethpage Village Restoration
- Diane Madden stops abusive animal show
- Interview with Francis X. McQuade
- Interview with Diane Madden
- Interview with Jake Gutowitz
- Candidates and Principles – A discussion of local Nassau County problems through the lens of a Libertarian. Nassau County LP is leading the fight to restore government to its intended purpose
- A discussion of local Nassau County problems through the lens of a Libertarian – Nassau County LP is leading the fight to restore government to its intended purpose, with Vice Chairman of the Libertarian Party Alex Merced
- Personal Liberty – Nassau County LP is leading the fight to restore government to its intended purpose
- GOP Contenders, Nation Building and 2A
- Economic Liberty – We discuss the Free Market and how it effects Nassau Residents
- Libertarian Solutions to State Problems – with Kevin Warmhold from The Brian Nichols Show
- Tax Assessment will force you out!
- Taxes, Infrastructure, Legalizing Drugs and Minimum Wage – by Jonathan Gunther, Nassau County Libertarian Party
Jon Gunther spoke at Town of Hempstead meeting
Town Meeting Pavilion, Hempstead Town Hall,
1 Washington Street, Hempstead, New York
December 7, 2021 10:30 AM
Jon Gunther, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Nassau County Libertarian Party and a former LBT candidate for NYS Senate, addressed the Town of Hempstead’s Town Board. The Town Board was considering the following resolution:
8. Proposed Local Law to amend Chapter 121 of the Code of the Town of Hempstead entitled “SMOKING” by adding a New Article IV entitled “CANNABIS OPT-OUT” in the Town of Hempstead in relation to prohibiting the retail sale of adult use Cannabis as authorized by New York State Cannabis Law Section 131.1 with adoption subject to a permissive referendum
The Nassau County Libertarian Party urges all Nassau County municipalities to vote to opt-in for the sale of Cannabis. There are many reasons why Nassau municipalities should vote in support of opting-in. Our communities must have access to safe cannabis.
1. This will help people who go to the black market for cannabis to stay away from harmful laced cannabis and dangerous drug deals in the streets.
2. This will help people stay off and away from actual harmful drugs.
3. This will give people who have medical problems an option to be able to access safe cannabis quickly.
4. The moral case is that you should be able to make your own personal choices in your life and choose what you want to put in your own body.
Executive Chairman Jon Gunther, Libertarian spoke at the ToH meeting in favor of Opting-in for the sale of cannabis. Join him and others in support for the sale of safe cannabis.